Thursday, December 08, 2005

on this day, a forgettable post.

The other night Alex and I watched the cringe-worthy short films I made in college. I will say, I'm a better filmmaker now. We also watched "Paralegal" footage. Jaeson-K did a great job! The footage looks very good. I hope to start editing this weekend...

On Tuesday night, I met up with a J-Andz, who appears in "Paralegal". We went to Little Tokyo and had a really nice slow dinner and the conversation was fun fun fun... Yesterday, I had two networking events. Not only did I get to meet people who are good to know for work stuff, I also got two free meals out of the deal. Sweet, right?

What else? Hmmm... Not much. Work is busy. 11 more workdays until Christmas/Chanukah weekend hits. No Secret Santas at my office, apparently... Hmmm, what should I buy my boss for Christmas? He likes tea, cars and books. I can't afford to buy him a car. If he doesn't get me anything, is it gonna be awkward if I buy him something? So many questions. You know what. I'll figure it out.

- Eric


P.S. Just so you're aware, I love the things you can buy at Archie McPhee...


P.P.S. If you NEED an XBox 360 by Christmas/Chanukah, maybe this'll prove helpful: http://xbox.clambert.org is a website that tracks xbox 360 availability at online retailers on a regular basis. However, you'll probably waste time re-loading the website all day, just to buy something you'll probably be able to find pretty easily on shelves come January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home