Thursday, December 22, 2005

the handsomest boy in Los Feliz, and his holiday plans

I'm not going home for Chanukah/Christmas this year...

This Saturday (12/24), my co-worker is driving to Vegas in the morning. I am tagging along for the ride. We'll hang a little in Vegas, and then I'm catching an 89 dollar midnight flight back to LAX, where I'll take the Super Shuttle back to my house. I'll put cookies and milk out for Santa and then go to sleep...

Sunday is Christmas. My high school friend, A-Rose (different than A-Ross) arrives at LAX at 10. I'll pick him up and we'll head off into the wilds of Los Angeles. He's staying 'til Wednesday. After he leaves, I'm going to work on editing "Paralegal" (aiming to have a rough cut done by January 1st). Mat will also come over and we'll work on Operation OE. All will be well.

So, that's all for now. Have a wonderful Christmas & a kick-ass Chanukah. I'll write you next week with all the info about A-Rose/E-Lane good times next week.

-Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home